Hays Pure Water is proud to announce we’ve officially made it through our first month selling bottled water, and we couldn’t be happier with how far we’ve come. This month has been a whirlwind of milestones, delivery runs, phone calls, planning and executing, and the progress we have made has made every minute of it 100% worth it.
Here’s a quick breakdown of Hays Pure Water’s first month by the numbers since we launched May 5, 2014:
- 7,500: The number of people who will no longer have to fear waterborne diseases directly due to May’s sales of Hays Pure Water.
- 3000: The number of bottles purchased by The Maple Leaf Center for their grand opening on June 7 (We know it’s not May, but we’re too excited not to share!)
- 603: The number of likes on our Facebook page. If you haven’t yet, stop by and give us a like to keep up with our future endeavors!
- 398: The number of dollars we’ve raised to put towards our Khlor Gen Water units to help bring clean water to the world.
- 300: The number of vending machines owned by Boss Vending which are now chock-full of ice cold, delicious Hays.
- 7: The number of locations that deserve an enormous "thank you" for currently selling Hays Pure Water. Thank you everyone for your help in giving water to the world!
- Digger's Rest Coffeehouse and Roaster- Burlington, IA
- Ivy Bake Shoppe and Cafe- Burlington, IA
- Fareway- Burlington, IA
- Hy-Vee- South Burlington, IA
- Fastbreak- West Burlington, IA
- Fastbreak- Fort Madison, IA
- Tazza Bella Coffee Lounge and Café- Mount Pleasant, IA
- 2: The number of water units that went out into the field this month. Both went to villages in need in the South American country of Peru.
And for the numbers we’re most proud of…
1 and 5
1 is the number of dollars it costs to give clean water to 1.5 people somewhere in the world for 5 years.
Thank you everyone who has supported Hays Pure Water in any way, big or small this past month. We’re very excited to keep moving towards the future and continue to bring clean water to those in need.